FUNNY SHEIKH


Hey everyone;

I forgot to add on my previous post; Happymoi, Ema, Maiuna, Piccolina, it was a pleasure to have finally met you girls,finally a face to those lovely characters we read for :)

now my apologies go to non-Arab speakers, as the following video is in Arabic!
so ibee, sorry!

now to Arab speakers, hope u enjoy it, this Sheikh is a blast! lol


  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • Twitter
  • RSS

7 Response to "FUNNY SHEIKH"

  1. piccolina says:
    August 5, 2007 at 2:38 p.m.

    OMG romaannnaa looool i saw that before and now i'm laughing again lol
    it's soo funny
    thanks for sharing sweetie

    bless you :)

  2. a_akak says:
    August 5, 2007 at 4:31 p.m.

    So how u doin? i missed ur blog :D

    that was good romana!!! and keep up the good vid :)

    fe aman allah

  3. Lost-Libyan says:
    August 7, 2007 at 8:25 a.m.

    lol...Roma, now that was CLASSIC!!! shj babe? and dont maistake this for peace offering coz i still hate u lol :P

  4. Romana says:
    August 7, 2007 at 5:14 p.m.

    pico, lool, hes fun isnt he!

    Ahmed, thanks bro, im really busy at work these days!!! will update soon inshalla :)

    Lost Libyan, ya 7a9oooood!! lool
    inta shejik? hows Libya treating your 7a9ooda soul? lol

    just kidding dude...

    stop wasting ur energy on me, lol... :P

  5. Lost-Libyan says:
    August 8, 2007 at 9:03 a.m.

    lol...walahi aho, Im working my ass off in Libyana, and its ok so far excpet for the 8 am thingie!
    about that , I wouldnt stop hating u for the world! lol :P

  6. Romana says:
    August 8, 2007 at 10:09 a.m.

    lost libyannn, "8am thingie" loooool, y, no such thingies at uni?

    if only dude, IF ONLY, you would invest your energy in something useful other than hating me... its gonna suck the life out of u man!
    hardly seems worth it!

  7. Lost-Libyan says:
    August 8, 2007 at 11:46 a.m.

    Roma, I always register for the noon classes, I hardly think before 10 am! lol :)
    and as u mentioned its totally worth it, i mean what else can I do better than hating u?! its the thing i do best! ;)
    I will stop by later to see ayoshi and I have my little gun with me so be prepared and make ur final wishes
    HAHAHHAHA :P