Gaza ... my condolences

I can't even watch the news anymore... I don't want to see and hear about any more casualties, I just cant....
Can humans be so inhumane? How is that possible? Animals don't kill each other, and when they do, it's for SURVIVAL! Is that what we are turning into by 2009? Animals???

How can Husni Mbarak live what he did? how???

Are they trying to wipe the Palestinan's existence? How can the Arab leaders just sit and do nothing but watch Al-Jazeera, Al-Hurra or Al-Arabiya?! Is that all that can be done? Watch?!!!

Ya 7'sara ...

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • Twitter
  • RSS

5 Response to "Gaza ... my condolences"

  1. Lost-Libyan says:
    January 1, 2009 at 1:14 p.m.

    Ya 5sara rasmi!!! never have I witnessed such humiliation in history! a whole population is being wiped out over the terrorist Hamas!! u know what.....I wish after all these casualties Hamas would be wiped out as well....so palestnians could experience peace and go back to peaceful negociations!!!
    Seems to I making the first post this time too!
    Happy new year ....and may Gaza people wake up to a better morning in the new year!

  2. PH says:
    February 8, 2009 at 6:07 p.m.

    What ? you open up your blog and stop blogging ? Just because we don't comment doesn't mean we aren't here ;).

    salaam

  3. Romana says:
    February 8, 2009 at 9:16 p.m.

    :)

    hey PH,

    3andek 7ag, bs everytime i wanted to post something, i felt it was inappropriate as well as inconsiderate with Gaza's situation. and i literally cant type anything to translate my disgust about the situation, that all i do is surf and read your blogs :) your words suffice.

    thanks for dropping by though..

    can i tell you something? i miss the old gang.. leebeya, mani, damoon, maysoon, akak, ... i miss the way it was... ahh, dont even know why i'm telling you this, but just wanted to...

    anyway, you take care, sending lots of smiles ur way :)

  4. PH says:
    February 13, 2009 at 5:45 p.m.

    "i felt it was inappropriate as well as inconsiderate with Gaza's situation. and i literally cant type anything to translate my disgust about the situation, that all i do is surf and read your blogs :) your words suffice."

    I personally feel the same and my disgust extends to everyone - especially those on the blogosphere - who turned a blind eye or is acting as if the Israelis have a right to be attack the Palestinians when they don't even have a right to be in the middle east and should return to their European homelands and take their revenge out on the people that did commit the holocaust against them !

    "can i tell you something? i miss the old gang.. leebeya, mani, damoon, maysoon, akak, ... i miss the way it was... ahh, dont even know why i'm telling you this, but just wanted to..."

    So do I .... it was fun .. and I'm sure they'll all come back .. that's life it's ups and downs. As for me I'm pretty busy and don't have as much - alone time - as before to blog freely; but I try my best to read all of them when I can :).

    salaam

  5. internetexplorer says:
    September 3, 2014 at 6:25 a.m.

    Been browsing for some nice condolence card messages or just any words to uplift and comfort people who are downhearted. I felt happy to have found this inspirational page of yours. These words are very nice. Thanks and keep sharing :)