Clutter , Memories...

Good morning everyone, Inshalla you all had a lovely weekend :)

I was really bored on Friday, so I decided to rummage through my closet to tidy it a bit... I came across a box , on the lid a bold red "KEEP OUT", typical teenager! lol

It's been forever since i have last checked it, and reminisced with it! I have totally forgotten about my dearly beloved box, that I actually forgot it exsisted... God the things you let urself burry in your memories! So Ii took a look, everything chaoticaly in place as I last left it!

I found my letters, my cards, and then my clutter! I have a bad habbit of keeping everything and anything a friend has given to me... LITERALLY! I found a bunch of stuff, to anyone , they seem useless, to me, long forgotten memories... glad I found them, I needed a potion of happiness... I took pictures of course, how could I not?

I was telling my friend that keeping a blog is like keeping a newspaper, you should always have some material ready for posting! lol it feels good, hope im making a good editor!

Here you go, You all have a wonderful day :)



I have everything labelled, i know its minuscule,u could save the pic, zoom in, read,good resolution, dont worry, :)

Bunch of my letters, still have more... just a sample.. lol

my report cards!!!!
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • Twitter
  • RSS

17 Response to "Clutter , Memories..."

  1. a_akak says:
    July 8, 2007 at 10:27 a.m.

    Good morning :)

    memories r wounderful things and as you keep stuff i like taking pic ane hence my blog is full of them and its good to keep things but not to keep hold of everything and some things are better kept in the past

    "Memory is a way of holding onto the things you love, the things you are, the things you never want to lose"

    Fe Aman Allah

  2. StarLit says:
    July 8, 2007 at 10:28 a.m.

    Oh memories!!well,me too, I have a box of memories ( or shall i say boxes..lool) and every time i try to organize them or try to throw some of them, i just can't!! it's full of memories, even though most of them are stupid ones, but i guess they reminds us of our childhood and growing up years!

  3. StarLit says:
    July 8, 2007 at 10:30 a.m.

    a_akak, amta jait enta!!! i thought i was going to be the first commenter..loooool

  4. Romana says:
    July 8, 2007 at 10:46 a.m.

    first and foremost, ahmed, again, congrats, #1, lol...
    the things that left in the past, will be left, dont worry :) we all have our own mechanisims of dealing with pain, and unwanted memories, no?

    Maiuna, hey, what does ur name mean? i keep tryin to pronounce it, but cant! lol but i know what u're saying, we hold on to the most trivial of things, a small piece of paper that reminds u of a wonderful day, isnot it cool?
    but i know what u;re talkin about, and hey, welcome to my blog :) ur 1st comment i guess, no?

  5. MaySoon says:
    July 8, 2007 at 10:52 a.m.

    Mermories sweet memroies..I still keep a SUITCASE of memroies..lol yah of course at my parents' ;o)..lool

  6. Romana says:
    July 8, 2007 at 11:07 a.m.

    hahaha, we all hold on to them then eh? im not the only one!
    cheerzzz maysoon, kif 7al Meral?

  7. MaySoon says:
    July 8, 2007 at 12:13 p.m.

    7alha bahi.. thanks for asking :oD

  8. Romana says:
    July 8, 2007 at 12:29 p.m.

    :) always welcome :)

  9. DaMoon says:
    July 8, 2007 at 3:26 p.m.

    awwwww, how sweet...lol lovely memories....I never keep anything hehehe, well sometimes....it depends
    I am a very bad person..lol
    bye ane nukhrot

  10. mani says:
    July 8, 2007 at 4:00 p.m.

    hehehehe thats some great memories there :) :) .. excellent post sis!! :D

  11. Romana says:
    July 8, 2007 at 4:47 p.m.

    damoon,lool, yea, i knoooww... we're such girls! lool

    Mani, hello dude.. im glad u rated it "excellent" :)

  12. ibeebarbie says:
    July 8, 2007 at 6:22 p.m.

    Salam Romana,
    How fun to now and then walk down memory lane! Seems so many things come from taking the stroll now and then. Perhaps seeing how much you've grown, seeing if the things you held on to still mean the same to you today, and reminding yourself of where you want to be.

    Thank you for trusting us enough to share your box with the red letters that said, "KEEP OUT”; it’s an honor.

  13. PH says:
    July 8, 2007 at 8:23 p.m.

    I like you taste in food except for the Pringles I prefer salt and vinegar and I think there is a Kit-Kat bar missing :p.
    As for the school reports I have them all as well I even have the exam papers ...... its good to look back at them some times brings back old memories.

    salaam

  14. Anglo-Libyan says:
    July 9, 2007 at 10:49 a.m.

    thanks for sharing some of your memories with us :o)

    I think we all save many items that are so useless but have a good personal meaning, I have a dry flower which was given to me many years ago when I was a teenager (long long time ago) I still have it in my oldest photo album :o)

  15. a_akak says:
    July 9, 2007 at 10:56 a.m.

    so whats the latest? haven't been following? anyway hope you are doing well and keeping yourself busy :P

    Fe Aman Allah

  16. Romana says:
    July 9, 2007 at 11:14 a.m.

    Ibee, thanks for sharing those lovely sentiments with me... it is true, walking down memory lane, and it amazes me ibee when i look at those tiny samples of memories,it amazes me how much i can remember... i thought i forgot all about them, but when i read the papers, and saw the pringles cans, i remembered every moment...

    its my pleasure to have shared with you :)

    Ph: lol, i like vinegar and salt as well, actually, anything that has a twist of vinegar in it, i love... and as for kit kat, lol, im a chocoholic, so anything that is chocolate coated, is yummy for me!

    anglo-Libyan, really? how sweet??? Why do we hold on to them? It must've been a precious memory :)

    a_akak; thanks for worryin bro, dont worry.. im all fine, they deported me to the manager's office for this week... im gonna be his assistant until his assistant comes back from her vacation... so i wont be able to logg on as much... !! bummmeerr!!!

    thank you all,so very much, for sharing, for commenting...it means a lot to me that my posts are read by you... thanks, its my honor to share, and be read :)

  17. Anonymous Says:
    July 22, 2007 at 5:39 a.m.

    Romana,
    I still keep my report card back in the days while I was studying at OCS now known as ISM or once also known as CUSAM. So I was glad when I stumbbled upon your page and browsed through a few pictures & found this particular pic. Thanks for sharing, dear. You didn't do bad at all!