Grandma in Denial !!!! BIG TIME!!!

I MISSED YOU! dont ask me why its in green!

I was really really disgusted when i saw those pics, and i thought, hey romana, why do u only share your frusration and sadness , you should share your disgust as well, that way we can truly be in sync with one another! lool YOU WILL HATE ME! REALLY!!!

IM still trying to analyze what the hell she was thinking when she went out in public like that, i dared to post them because the pics are simply ridiclous despite the item of clothing chosen! ahh just check'em out! lol and let me know how disgusted are you?

Sorry for being away, im in a bit of a turmoil, couldnt keep myself that detached though! See you soon!










  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • Twitter
  • RSS

21 Response to "Grandma in Denial !!!! BIG TIME!!!"

  1. DaMoon says:
    July 11, 2007 at 1:02 p.m.

    HAHAHAHAHA BIG WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOK...LOL
    OH MY GOD
    and she is pausing for the ppl taking pics!!!! there is no enough money in the world they can pay me to do that
    EEEEWWWWWW

  2. a_akak says:
    July 11, 2007 at 1:03 p.m.

    my eyes, my eyes, my eyes........ why me :( !!!!! thats something that people should not see or they should use it to scare kids away!!!!

  3. Ayosh says:
    July 11, 2007 at 2:49 p.m.

    Come on guys don’t judge the book by its cover: P

    ZEXYYYY, LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOl
    hahahahahahhah, WOOOK 7ag :D

  4. StarLit says:
    July 11, 2007 at 2:58 p.m.

    WOOOOOK is the right word!!!

  5. Romana says:
    July 11, 2007 at 3:09 p.m.

    looooooooool okie dokie then, my pics did the trick!

    Damoono, lool, even if they gave 1 billion $ ??? u wont???

    ahmeed, looool, yea, yea, i know i know, loool, did the same to me!

    Ayosh, hehehe WOOKKKKKK hehehe hey vist more often!

  6. Lost-Libyan says:
    July 11, 2007 at 3:15 p.m.

    holly S***, can u believe this old witch! and yet Denial is always easier than facing the truth! :)

  7. Romana says:
    July 11, 2007 at 3:52 p.m.

    looool, shofet lost libyan! loool the self-esteem she has!!! no no, denial is a much better word!

  8. Romana says:
    July 11, 2007 at 3:53 p.m.

    MAiuna,sorry i missed u girl, lool, tell me about it! ma2saaaa

  9. Anonymous Says:
    July 11, 2007 at 8:47 p.m.

    ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhg

    my eyes got cramped i cant even blink

  10. ibeebarbie says:
    July 11, 2007 at 9:18 p.m.

    Salam Romana,
    It's a poor misguided soul thinking "I'm too sexy for myself".

  11. MaySoon says:
    July 12, 2007 at 8:56 a.m.

    WHATTTTTTT DAAAAAAAAAAAA... :o(.. 7ram 3lek ya Romana.. to expose us to such a .. I dunno what to call it!!..lol e7'eeee..ya 7aram

  12. piccolina says:
    July 12, 2007 at 10:10 a.m.
    This comment has been removed by the author.
  13. piccolina says:
    July 12, 2007 at 10:13 a.m.

    OMG ,,what the hell was she thinking ??? and she is acting like a model !!!!! nhar 7raf 3leha !!!
    GOD that was YUK YA3 ..WOOOK
    OMG i can't even find the words !!! shin hada ..el sitir ya rabi !!!

  14. MaySoon says:
    July 12, 2007 at 11:19 a.m.

    I checked your blog again.. that's how far our addiction goes..lol checking blogs more than once in less than 2 hrs,..lol so I just wanted to say.. 3'ER MENO LAYEM 3LEHA..lol Gosh...lol

  15. Romana says:
    July 12, 2007 at 12:09 p.m.

    heyyyyyy every body! looool

    So Granny is too sexy for all of us, shin bit deero! sha3b 7asood kolna, 3'ayraneen minha! looool,

    okie, i cant keep the smilin face, honestly guys, and girls, WOOK + YA3+ NHAAR A7RAF + YA3+WOOOK + ILLI 7'aterkom fih! honestly, what was she thinking!!!!!

  16. Anonymous Says:
    July 12, 2007 at 12:55 p.m.

    When I saw this picture I love our old woman more and more and more….. she makes me sick .

  17. Romana says:
    July 12, 2007 at 1:04 p.m.

    She made all of us sick! thats why i shared it! so we can see how stupid some ppl are! seems like zay ma infashh her body, 3agelha infashh m3aha!

  18. MaySoon says:
    July 12, 2007 at 2:14 p.m.

    LOOOL Romana.. tell you what these pictures are putting me off visiting your blog..lol now UPDATE please I don't wanna see this woman every time I check your page!!!!!!!!!!!! ewwwwwwww

  19. ibeebarbie says:
    July 12, 2007 at 5:27 p.m.

    Well I guess it just goes to show that being skinny isn't everything. :D

  20. Anonymous Says:
    January 7, 2010 at 3:46 a.m.

    Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!

  21. Romana says:
    January 10, 2010 at 10:38 p.m.

    Anonymous ST (Strange Thoughts) I WILL I WILL! lol thank you for the compliment in critique's disguise!