Missed u!

since I'm very stupid, and very forgetful (i dont know how i get hired!) there will be no pics today, i forgot the chord to my phone! owww and some very very sad news, my Pc a3takom 3omrah! il ta3azi maftoo7a min il youm! honestly, i got the nuttiest PC in Libya! i had it fixed 2 months ago, lost all my pics, and all my memories, and now AGAIN! it simply would not start! how saddd!!! i took precautions this time, i had all my pics burned... so t3alamna!

so, i will try and give u a brief update..

I'm at my new job, I'm getting used to it, my boss is probably the nicest boss 3ala wajh il ard! so overall, i love it... i still need to learn a lot of things... and the girl who i replaced, taught me the most important things... I've honestly never ever seen a girl as helpful as she is, so THANKS DAMOON! yep, its her I'm replacing! its only when time passed i learned how much she did for me, and u have no idea how more i respected her after what she did... so Damoono, if u're reading this dudette, thanks babes :)

what else what else.... i missed blogging, with a passion! last Tuesday we had people coming over to congratulate me on my graduation... poor mom prepared so much food it lasted 2 days, i took pics of everything, but since i told u, my PC is officially dead now, i don't have any visual proof!

anyways, i gotta go now, i will leave u with the following, found it in my clutter the other day... u judge:

Two men were on a plane on a business trip when a Muslim couple boarded the plane and were seated right in front of them.
The two men, eager to have some fun, started talking loudly. "My boss is sending me to Saudi Arabia", the one said, "But i don't want to go...too many Muslims there!"
The Muslim couple noticeably heard and grew uncomfortable. The other guy laughed, "Oh yea, my boss wanted to send me to Pakistan but i refused,... WAY too many Muslims!"
Smiling, the first man said, "One time I was in Iran but I HATED the fact that there were so many Muslims!"
The couple fidgeted. The other guy responded, "Oh yea...you cant go ANYWHERE to get away from them...the last time i was in FRANCE i ran into a bunch of them too!"
The first guy was laughing hysterically as he added, "that is why you'll never see me in Indonesia...WAY too many Muslims!"
At this, the Muslim man turned around and responded politely, "Why don't you go to Hell?" , he asked, "I hear there's not very many Muslims THERE!"


*************************************************************************************
i personally think there will be a lot of Muslims in THERE!
anyway, here's another one:
A man is taking a walk in Central Park in NY. Suddenly he sees a little girl being attached by a pit bull dog. he runs over and starts fighting with the dog. he succeeds in killing the dog and saving the girl's life. A policeman who was watching the scene walks over and says"you are a hero, tomorrow you can read it in all the newspapers: "Brave New Yorker saves the life of little girl"
The man says:- "But i am not a New Yorker!"
"Oh, then it will say in newspapers in the morning: "Brave American saves life of little girl" the police man answers.
"But i am not an American!" - says the man.
"Oh, what are you then?"
the man says:- " I am a Saudi!"
The next day the newspapers says: "Islamic extremist kills innocent American dog."
*************************************************************************************
so what do u think?
Salamaaaaaat
PS:As Damoon mentioned in her blog, i will be updating you inshalla tomorow with the "After pics" of Alshate Hotel! major destruction!so bear with me till borka..ok?
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • Twitter
  • RSS

11 Response to "Missed u!"

  1. PH says:
    July 22, 2007 at 2:09 p.m.

    3atham allah ajrik fe the computer :), and thanks for the jokes I've read the second one before but the first one is a first timer :D.

    salaam

  2. Romana says:
    July 22, 2007 at 3:02 p.m.

    what am i supposed to reply to "3atham Allah Ajrik" i honestly dont know what to reply back! im terrible at these things, common save me before i get another one!
    loool

    well glad i could be of use, helped realse some endorphins i hope! lool some happy hormones! lool

    Salamaat :)

  3. PH says:
    July 22, 2007 at 3:08 p.m.

    ajri wa ajrak 3ala allah or
    alba9a wa aldawam llilah ... at least thats what I'm told when I say it to someone :).

    salaam

  4. Happymoi says:
    July 22, 2007 at 3:43 p.m.

    ena le allahi wa ena elhai raj3oon...ma3leshi koni patient:)
    yeah, damoon was telling me that you are replacing her, good good good:)

    wa ma3ash et3'ebi halaba

  5. Romana says:
    July 22, 2007 at 4:24 p.m.

    thanks ph, mr.life saver.. cos im only used to saying, when someone tells me "il ba9iya fi 7ayatik" i say "il ba9a2 lil laah"

    so thanks..

    happymoi, i know i have to be patient!! m3andeesh 7al tani, o inshalla bokra i will update with the after pics, inshalla,kana mansetish marra tania!

  6. PH says:
    July 22, 2007 at 5:56 p.m.

    Its ok as long as you don't say Eid Mubarak as some have been known to say :p.

  7. a_akak says:
    July 22, 2007 at 6:41 p.m.

    i am confident u will do well :) and you have VERY HUGE boots to fill (i.e. DaMoon)

    Good luck romana :) and may allah bless you and guide you

    Whats going wrong with pc's? my cousins pc's harddrive just stopped working today lol and yes he lost a lot of stuff as they dont know what backup means!!!!

    love the last "Saui" story...... so true

    fe aman allah

  8. Anglo-Libyan says:
    July 22, 2007 at 7:04 p.m.

    I had lost many PCs in life time so I know what you are going true :o(

    please dont call yourself stupid, obviously you are not.

    you and the damoon mentioned how the boss is nice, can get a job there please?? :o)

    MashaAllah 3alaik wa 3ala damoon, I am sure the company got the best in both of you.

    very funny jokes and with a good message :oD

  9. Romana says:
    July 23, 2007 at 8:13 a.m.

    Thanks you guys,

    loooool,.really, Eid Mubarak?? poor thing, must've gotten really really nervous didnot know what to day! well thank God i havenot gotten this nervous yet!

    a_Akak, thanks bro, lol, yea i know, very huge space to fill :) inshalla 7'er :) as she said, each one of us will fill it her own way! lol
    loved the Saudi story too, laughed a lot 3aleha... so hows ur stay so far? enjoying the pampering?ur friends all dying to see u, kol marra wa7d yet3arik 3aleek? loool

    Anlgo Libyan, thanks big brother, im glad u share my sentiments!
    hhaha yea Page, my boss, is really great, i guess we can squeeze u in if u want? loool :P
    hehehehe im glad u think im not stupid, its just a phase, lool, comes and goes! lool

    glad u liked the jokes u guys... i guess i will have to say sorry again, cos apparently i must must forget something, this time i forgot my installation CD, so there u go, no pics today as well! will post something else inshalla :)

    Salammaaat all of u guys :) and Happymoi :)

  10. DaMoon says:
    July 25, 2007 at 9:43 a.m.

    late comment..lol but i hate bening away from net connection, da problem i have one perfectly running in our gergaresh home, but i hardly spend time here, da one in benashour is paid for and everything but we have to replace da phone cord, and haven't gotten time to do that...
    Romana, u r one smart chikita, and my job was no 3oloom fada2, there is alot to learn yes, and u'll learn it by time, da 3 days i trained u, u were AWESOME mashallah, sharp and professional, i honestly wouldn't ask for anyone else to train....so again i thank HR and my boss for choosing u...:) well, u proved urself so there u go...lol thanks for being smart hehehe
    as for me countdown begunn, da flat is almost ready wa alhamduliallah, i need a whole day in da spa to go back to normal
    have fun and missed u all

  11. Romana says:
    July 25, 2007 at 9:49 a.m.

    damoonoooooo misseeedd u chica!
    m7'alya mkanik ya gerda, check the other post, o shoofi 3amik lost libyan gedaash ma karehni! lol apparently i took u away from him...

    now back to u comment, dont want to sound all cheezy and stuff, bs i think if it werenot for u, i would have done the ween wednik ya j7ee, lol... i couldnot have asked for someone better to train me, sharp, precise, to the point, i got it all, so its a 50-50 ,lol

    thanks maan! lots! bil 7ag m7'alya mkanik, hey, how about we convince our boss to have 2 assitants, lol, it was fun, lol

    u take care amicati, relax, although i dont think u have time to breathe in the 1st place! lol ma ba3dik ya benti, yalla, today is the 25th, so 9 more days to go!

    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ;)