Forgot! AGAIN!

ani met7ashma minkom, in english for non-arab speakers: im so embarresed!

so i get the chord, YEPPIEE! forgot the installation CD! :( so, another empty promise!!! i know i had to forget something! in my defense, emm emm emm, nothing, i don't even have a serious alibi! so no defence, guilty as charged!!! i forgoooottt! but I'm only HUMAN!!! okie, i kinda lost it here, lol...

anyways, since i cant really compensate, i thought I'd post something cute! so this is for the ladieessssss out there... who are more on the feminine side that i am, u'll get what I'm talking about when u see the following, lol.. i hope i didn't give a testosterone filled image about myself, lol, i think i might need to edit some of this! lol

gotta run

insha'allah tomorrow!!! hope i don't forget my phone!!! lol


Salamaat
hehe coool! not nmy type of shoes though! dont wear those things! if they replaced them with cool flip-flops,then maybe!

now thats girly! naa, i drive well!

i wouldnt ball in this alley, would be too afraid to ruin the decor! lol lol chained! the cruelty!
we've got a toilet paper issue!
hehehe now this is cool!
now, segregation was never the answer! but its so cute like that! lol


*************************************************************************************


And this is for all the gentlemen! couldn't leave u left out like this! SOME ACTION ta-daa! lol

yikessss!!! trying to be a hot shot eh! lol lets see what u can do without a front wheel!

poor doggy! don't ask me how authentic those are, I'm as clueless as u!
now thats fun! dont u think! ouuch!
nice feast! but there's only one of him! not enough!

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • Twitter
  • RSS

16 Response to "Forgot! AGAIN!"

  1. PH says:
    July 23, 2007 at 2:59 p.m.

    LoooooooooooooooooL .......... wait a second are you trying to bribe us into forgiving you .... hmmmm thats cheap but I think it worked :)) .. thanks for sharing those were a laugh .
    salaam

  2. Anglo-Libyan says:
    July 23, 2007 at 3:12 p.m.

    thats OK ya romana, dont worry about it, I am sure the new road will be up and running by the time you post the pictures of the hotel :o)

    I like the crocodiles picture, they look so polite, standing there and waiting for their meal :o)

  3. Romana says:
    July 23, 2007 at 3:35 p.m.

    hhehe IT WORKED! lol u're welcome PH, anything to make u forget i forgot! lol

    Anglo Libyan, looool @ polite crocodiles, had them pictures with aprons on! lol

    ohh noo commoonn, loool, i will post the pics! heheh dont worry, the new road will take forever and plus years for it to be completed! lol

    glad u enjoyed them! lol

  4. Lost-Libyan says:
    July 23, 2007 at 5:23 p.m.

    I hate u I hate u I hate u.... I miss my Damoon! and ur the replacement so I will take it out on u lol :P
    shj roma? I wish I have this energy and time to blog as much as u do mashallah 5 ;)
    well, how is the job treating ya?!
    (I hope it's giving the hardest tim ever :P) jk

  5. a_akak says:
    July 24, 2007 at 2:01 a.m.

    where do u find these pic? one of the things i miss is being able to reply fast but i am so not busy but very busy that i do have so much time but no time......... its odd but in a good way

    love the pic as usual the romana never comes short :)

    Fe Aman Allah

  6. Romana says:
    July 24, 2007 at 9:47 a.m.

    Lost-Libyan, its okie,hate me dude, o gareemni, tna7i shwya min dnoobi!
    hehehehe DAMOON COULD YOU PLZ TALK TO IL 3ASHE9 IL WALHAN??? aka Lost libyan? lol

    i dont blog as much as i do! im really lacking towards my duty to the blogging world, lol

    but thanks for the hate vibe... too much love in my life, i needed it! :P

    A-Akak; ti shejik? hows time in libya and the riddle u gave me going on ? time but no time, not so busy but busy! dude!!! why r u trying to confuse me!!! lol

    thanks, im glad u liked them!!!

  7. Lost-Libyan says:
    July 24, 2007 at 12:50 p.m.

    Oh I have excess grudge sweetheart ;) ...be my guest anytime lol :P...well enough blogging let me go back to my books I have this final tomorrow...how is the job so far? do u see Ayosh? say hi to her :)

  8. Romana says:
    July 24, 2007 at 12:55 p.m.

    lol, okie then,ani ani nagsa koreh, its okie, throw some of that baggage, u have a final tomorrow, just lend me some, lol, im a nice girl, need some grudge in my system! lol

    good luck in that exam of urs

    ayosha il 7'atsha la tawa she isnot in!
    o Damoono, is 7asla in the chaos of preparation...

    work is GREAT :) waitin for my medical results, lol , hey im givin out a lot of info! 7'alsa kafeek for today!

  9. a_akak says:
    July 24, 2007 at 3:21 p.m.

    riddle me this riddle me that but all thats left is a riddle?

    time here is good as i have another cousins wedding this Thur :D so i am getting into the 3walla mode again and i am enjoying my time ........ I was in corenthia today and i was wondering "What is Romana is around here?........ then i get that detective conan look, hmmmmm she might be her" anyway hope u enjoying ur new job :)

    Fe Aman Allah

  10. Lost-Libyan says:
    July 24, 2007 at 7:30 p.m.
    This comment has been removed by the author.
  11. Lost-Libyan says:
    July 24, 2007 at 7:31 p.m.

    hehehe....thats the whole point! I just wanted u to blurt out too much ifno so one day I can hold them against u! or ngaremik behom! but then again....my gorma buddy is gone thanks to u !! :) lol

  12. Romana says:
    July 25, 2007 at 8:51 a.m.

    morningssss

    A_akak; loool ya mo7a9e9 konan inta! lol well if u see a bright light coming from some direction, with a halo on top of her head, that would be meeee! lol ;)

    lost - Libyan, lol 7'deetha minnik o bdeena ingarmou feek! ur gorma buddy is my buddy now so, hahahahahahahahahaha evil laugh!!!

    mooot!

  13. Ayosh says:
    July 25, 2007 at 9:13 a.m.

    lostyyyyyy what's up!!!! yo Romana Who s the 5atsha :O.

  14. DaMoon says:
    July 25, 2007 at 9:44 a.m.

    ane dert comment fe ur previous post..
    miss u guyz all of u
    bye

  15. Romana says:
    July 25, 2007 at 9:52 a.m.

    ayoshh, lol shofti shofti! tra goolili keef bnetsaraf m3ah!
    at least he likes u, he's directing all his angry and hatred vibes at me! lol

    damoono, MWAAAAAA

  16. Ayosh says:
    July 25, 2007 at 9:58 a.m.

    hehehehehhehhhehe