Collection! lol

Seems like im becoming a workoholic!!!its saturday and im at the office! yalla it will counted as overtime... MORE MONEY, HEHEHEHEH,... on friday, mom cooked one of my favourite meals, Sheesh tawooq, rice, and Bamia (dont know what its called in english)... the picture doesnot do the taste 1% justice, i couldnot help but take a picture for you guys..

below is ANOTHER memo of LOOOVEEEE, loool shakelni ani 7asdethom, o im making fun of them cos i want to in3awed il emptiness illi 3andi, 3andi na9s 3atefi! loool Ahmed your desktop challenge is making me analyze everything now! loool

ye7ebha walla t7ebbah, bs nice hand writing no? it was written by charcol...improvising...
and please welcome, MY BOOKS! My babies as i call them.. im so obssesed with them that i always say la sama7 Allah law we had war, how the hell would i smuggle my books with me! stupid me, shofito my scenario, i spend my time thinking of war and how to save my books! very productive eh? loool



c'est tout!
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • Twitter
  • RSS

24 Response to "Collection! lol"

  1. PH says:
    June 30, 2007 at 2:11 p.m.

    Your mum knows how to make sheesh tawooq that is so cool :) ..... that isn't all your books is it ? no science books ? or books from your field of work? I see you like Sidney Sheldon ........ I don't even know who he is ....... loooooooooooool

  2. Romana says:
    June 30, 2007 at 2:23 p.m.

    I MADE THE SHISH TAWOOOOOOK! lool she did the rest! lol
    the only science book i have is the 1st red book on the left, its Dr.Ozz's book, on health and stuff...
    and my field of work, no no nothing, i just started working this month...am a fresh grad..
    and Sidney Sheldon, hehehe nice u noticed, he;s a good writer, not my favourite, my dad always buys me his books for some reason!

  3. PH says:
    June 30, 2007 at 3:32 p.m.

    He created Hart to Hart that used to be one of my favorite TV series's when I was a child I think I've read his book "Master of the Game" but I'm not sure :p can't keep track of the novels I've read :P.

    So either you don't have any brothers or your brothers are too young to read for your father to be buying you these books.......... or is he buying them for himself and using you as an excuse :p.

    salaam

  4. mani says:
    June 30, 2007 at 3:32 p.m.

    romana.. its called okra :P lololol

    how about we create a library as an endowment in Libya when we are rich and famous ? :)

  5. ibeebarbie says:
    June 30, 2007 at 5:43 p.m.

    Salam Romana,
    YUM to the Sheesh Tawooq, and boooo to bamia. :-)

    Love Dr. Ozz - You the Owner's Manual. That guy is great and so easy to understand. Love the way he explains things and with such humor.

  6. a_akak says:
    June 30, 2007 at 7:39 p.m.

    I am NOT alone!!!! hahahahahahahahahaha i had to go to wrok on Sat to finish some stuff and yes overtime ;P

    Love the "sheesh Tawooq" :) especially when i dont have to do it or clean after but always happy too eat it

    The writing on the pavement is soooooo sweet "NOT"!!!!

    Love the "Daren Brown "Da Vinci Code" is good but me being me the anti-reading guy mean i have no clue who the rest are

    Fe aman Allah

  7. Anglo-Libyan says:
    June 30, 2007 at 8:09 p.m.

    yes bamia called okra or ladies fingers!
    back to food posts again, looks yummi :o)

    good books selection.

    ph, Heart to Heart!! you are just showing our age :oD

  8. PH says:
    June 30, 2007 at 9:07 p.m.

    @ Anglo-Libyan :

    Brings back good memories, eh? Do you remember The Fall Guy those were the days :p.

    salaam

  9. Romana says:
    July 1, 2007 at 8:32 a.m.

    morning all

    ph, i do have a younger bro,IF U READ MY POSTS U WOULD'VE KNOWN!:(
    :( *sniff sniff* lol
    kidding kidding, not about the bro though, hehe my dearly beloved brother keeps getting me books about wedding and what not everytime i ask him to get me something good to read... he thinks im a romantic girly girl! poor bro, still doesnot know his big sis well, or maybe he does know me and he wants me to be all girly girl...now try and figure that out with me... lol..
    "heart to heart" i dont have that book,even though i have some of his oldest books, hey PH how old are u man? lol

    Mani DEAALL, but membership is only for those we like, not anyone can bargde in and grab a book... lol... elite! lol now im being mean!

    okra, hmm, wouldnt have guess, and lady fingersssss!!! hehehe

    Ibee, i knooow i love Dr.ozz too, i've always been a biology oriented kinda girl, even at school, i always took bio and human bio, did well in my leaving certificate as well... unfortunatel i didnot have time to complete the book, i am going to get his 2nd one though...the blue one, wats it called, i think its about diets...not sure..

    a_akak, dont worryy u're not aloonee, hehehe, yeppie over time as well, cool no??? u get rewarded, and get work done! how cool is that??
    im an over-timer anyway, i always stay an hr after work...
    love sheesh tawooq as well, im a chicken person, so i love anything chicken, roasted though bs, not fired!

    anglo libyan, thanks... tfadel anytime to borrow =)

  10. Anglo-Libyan says:
    July 1, 2007 at 8:45 a.m.

    yes ph, the fall guy, the A-Team, cheers and so on :o)

  11. DaMoon says:
    July 1, 2007 at 10:44 a.m.

    yummmyyyy , didn't read da comments but bamia is ocra i believe and I LOVE IT sheesh tawouk loooks YUMMY MMM"MMM and da rice too,
    yallah invite me over one day "ana el3arosa"...lol
    was awesome meeting u yesterday u ROCK

  12. Romana says:
    July 1, 2007 at 11:34 a.m.

    Damooon,lool I WOULD ROCK IF YOU DONT ROCK ASLAN! heheh hazoora dertha! lol

    i honestly had such a good time yesterday, watti roo7ik balik wil weekend natle3u..

    isnot it yummy!!! the next time we cook this, u're invited!!! u have to try some of romana's household delicacies! lol

    MAYSOON, can i adopt Meral? lool although she did love dodation more, lol, mashalla mashalla mashalla 3a'leeha... such a talent! lol i had so much fun yo ames! lol

  13. PH says:
    July 1, 2007 at 1:33 p.m.

    "keeps getting me books about wedding and what not everytime i ask him to get me something good to read"

    Maybe he wants to get rid of you so he can take your room :P.

    "heart to heart"

    That was a TV series that was broadcasted in the UK in the mid-eighties so I was old enough to remember a tv series in the mid-eighties :D not necessarily that old though loooooooooool.

    salaam

  14. Romana says:
    July 1, 2007 at 1:46 p.m.

    well u were old enough to remember the series at the mid eighties, thats when i was born... hehehe.. so u're good 10 to 15 years older than me... logically no???

    hehhee he doesnot NEED to take over my room PH, he already has his own, plus hes not living with at the moment... in the UK.. maybe he's getting sick of having his old sis not married, lool!but im only 22!!!!

  15. PH says:
    July 1, 2007 at 2:26 p.m.

    "so u're good 10 to 15 years older than me"

    Actually I'm not .... I have a good memory though so i could have been younger? not that I amn't :D

    "maybe he's getting sick of having his old sis not married, lool!but im only 22!!!!"

    I don't know I would have to speak to him to understand his intentions but they sound dubious to say the least ...........maybe he wants to get married and is emptying some rooms for himself :P .

    ( I'm joking by the way so please don't be offended :) )

  16. Romana says:
    July 1, 2007 at 2:31 p.m.

    ohh quit with the riddles, how o old are you man?? loool

    dont worry, im not offended, i dont get offended easily.... plus theres nothing u said that would offend me! lool so dont worry about my feelings ph, i grew up with a brother... so im not extra sensitve..lol

  17. PH says:
    July 1, 2007 at 2:42 p.m.

    "i grew up with a brother... so im not extra sensitve..lol"

    loooooooooool .... what do you mean .... now I find that offensive :( ..... joking loooooooool.

  18. Romana says:
    July 1, 2007 at 2:50 p.m.

    looooooooooool plz dont! none was intended... still dont wanna reveal ur age ph???

    but over all im not the kinda girl who cries,hugs, or any of that touchy-feely stuff... okie, i kinda sound like a guy, hmm, should i take all that back? looool

  19. Romana says:
    July 1, 2007 at 4:27 p.m.

    okie ph, run away from my post now! but im gonna get u later!!

  20. PH says:
    July 1, 2007 at 5:47 p.m.

    "still dont wanna reveal ur age ph??? "

    Yup age and height are off limits :D top secret only a chosen few can know, but I gave you a range, less than 10 years older than you ..... :p

    "im not the kinda girl who cries,hugs, or any of that touchy-feely stuff"

    As long as you can make sheesh tawooq you can say what you want we won't doubt you loooooooool . Come to think of it the Kung Fu emblem on your profile does raise questions loooooooooool.

  21. Romana says:
    July 2, 2007 at 8:15 a.m.

    morninggg... loooooooooooool

    "but I gave you a range, less than 10 years older than you ..... :p"
    hehehehe so specific man! y the trouble! lol

    heheh its not a kung fu emblem, loool, its the yin-yang symbol, origninally chineese, its about 2 opposing but complementary forces, u know good/evil that kinda thing...its concept is of Taosim and Chineese traditional medicine, i like it cos it represents sthg...

  22. PH says:
    July 2, 2007 at 12:34 p.m.

    Its actually used as a the symbol for Kung-Fu as well :)
    ....morning...looool.........

    salaam

  23. Romana says:
    July 2, 2007 at 12:55 p.m.

    loool, in7ess feek u were going to add "DUUUUHHHHH" i didnot know, really.. that its used as a kung fu symbol as well... well here a new info!

    i never thought its used as so,but it makes sense..good fighting evil, or vice-versa.. lol

    thanks though, lol

  24. PH says:
    July 2, 2007 at 1:20 p.m.

    "it makes sense..good fighting evil, or vice-versa"

    That exactly it, but in Kung-Fu its supposedly an inner fight within ones soul so to speak..... anyway thats what they say ..... haven't you seen the cartoon :

    مدرسة الكونغ فو

    in the opening of it you see this symbol.