Daar El-Teleel---> AMAZING!

On the 1st of June 2007 I went with the company I previously worked for to Daar El-Teleel, right after Sabratha.It was for work, Repsol's Family Day out... I went there for face-painting, the children's of course... I didn’t know I had painting skills until that day!!! I had never done anything like it before, I always thought it was such a responsibility...a kid would ask u to paint a helicopter for all I know on his face, what the hell would I do then? Anyway, I took the risk! It went perfectly well, no helicopters were requested, plus girls were the mostly my audience, so flowers, hearts, girly pink related stuff were mostly on demand...looolIt was a totally new experience recorded in the diary of my life... and I really wished the day would never end! The place was so beautiful, the beach so blue, its like those beautiful photos of beaches in the Caribbean... don’t worry, I took pictures...

One of the reasons I went was the kids, precisely kids from the orphanage... they made my heart ache, honestly... I hate seeing people in distress, how about innocent little kids?! On the contrary to what everyone told me prior this day, they are so polite and well-behaved, as a matter of fact, they were more well behaved than the rest of the Libyan kids... I honestly wished I could adopt them all and end their misery... Balek Inshalla when I get married, I will make this step...
You have no idea how much joy you can be filled with when you spread a smile on their faces, or be a part of a beautiful memory to kids who see nothing but hardship everyday... to be a part of their lives, even for some hours, was an honour, and a privilege.

Anyways my darlings, plz check the photos below... and hope u will pay the place a visit... and plz note that those pics where taken in a cloudy weather, so just imagine how beautiful this all would be in a clear day filled with sunshine...

oww see how beautiful

Hotel view from the seashore


Dont you just want to stay there?

Hotel Entrance



Lobby, all marbel


It's amazing how well-taken care of this place is... super clean, simply, not tacky like some of the "wannabe buildings" in Libya... its just to the point... a nice hotel, 4 stars,good service, beach, swimming pools... its just a lovely spot to check... i recommend.. =)
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • Twitter
  • RSS

14 Response to "Daar El-Teleel---> AMAZING!"

  1. a_akak says:
    June 24, 2007 at 6:38 p.m.

    I beat DaMoon hahahahahahaha for the #1 spot

    Anyway, I share your noble gesture towards those poor kids and may allah look over them and protect them and unfortunately the government does not do enough for them (nor for others) and in Libya it is very rare to find people adopting children unlike here in the west, for that reason i say "Jazak Allah 1000 kheer" and may Allah reward you for what your heart holds

    Where is this hotel? You sure its in Libya? i mean the only good hotel i been to in libya is a hotel in "Al-khomes" not far away from the Negeeza

    Fe Aman Allah

  2. DaMoon says:
    June 25, 2007 at 8:09 a.m.

    LOL ahmed....lol inshallah bellutuf :p
    Romana, mashallah 3leek I loved readinig ur post and loved what u did, I heard about da Repsol day out, my auntie was there and then Tripoli post wrote about the fat day ...well, last yr was an awesome yr for Repsol so they deserve it, we still looking for a place for a family picnic, but on a smaller scale of course....
    mashallah u'll be rewarded for the smile u put on those poor kids's faces
    rabe u7fduk
    where do u work now?<----7eset gasgsa ...jk u don't have to tell me :p

  3. Romana says:
    June 25, 2007 at 9:51 a.m.

    a_akak; loool 3ala ur competition inta o Damoon... loooool bil 7ag! thanks for ur words...and its true, there's more humanity apprarently abroad than there is in our worlds! so sad!

    the place a_akak is right after Sabratha... its new, like 1 year old at the max i guess... its beautiful, u cant compare it to European style, but comparing it to Tunis and resorts and hotels there, it takes a good ranking..

    Damoon: really? your auntie works there.. it was a lovely wat u wrote thank u 4 ur kind words (7assa roo7i im 50 years old with this way of writing) sa7etti 3booda o 7'las (now thats more like it!) its ok, i currently work with LCM oil services... still lookin for other offers..

  4. DaMoon says:
    June 25, 2007 at 10:49 a.m.

    la khalti doesn't work fe repsol, she is a member of jam3it re3ayet el 2osra....LCM ha!!! ohhh Becky da dutch attractive gurl...lol I HATE HER, she's alwayz dressed up looking like a peice of art, with her louis vittoun purse...lol 7agda 3liha ane with passion...lol now she's gone phewww, but her replacement is cute too...
    bahi ya 7anna why don't u apply for my position? do it do it do it, no wasta but do it

  5. Romana says:
    June 25, 2007 at 12:57 p.m.

    i missed BECKA, EVERYONE TALKS BOUT HER! i've got a friend who works in OXY and she just talks about her NON-STOP! saheftni il hamm, and when i joined LCM she left! ani o hiya halba 3al jam3iya ya naas!!! saga333! lool
    btw she's married 3amtik Becka..

    her replacement isnt here yet! where did u see her??

    hmm, i know a woman as well fi jam3iyet ri3ayet il osra, i wont give her name or anythin, but her uncle ykoon shokri 3'anem.. u know her?

  6. DaMoon says:
    June 25, 2007 at 1:39 p.m.

    hehehe, I knew it, Libyan chicks kick ass, better than blond tall attractive dutch chicks...lol, mashallah 3liha I know, well, I have to admit she is a sweetheart, 7aboba and yes i know she is married to da ex KLM manager Axel....Becky and her replacement came to visit my boss one time, and I was like WOW...lol anywayz mesh mwado3na, i have many stories ... laken u go gurl, hot girls power...lol
    i know most of da ladies at dat jam3iya elli mesh belisim belwjah, and i know that lady is they'r like one big group of ladies, "hawanim garden city"...lol for a good cause inshallah

  7. MaySoon says:
    June 25, 2007 at 1:58 p.m.

    Romana really LCM? the new location in Serraj one? Ok I just hope that you're not their receptionist.. :op

    I know your accountant more since I am always contacting him to collect our payments..lol

  8. Romana says:
    June 26, 2007 at 9:22 a.m.

    ufffffffffffffffffffffff im so pissed of right now!! i just posted a comment, on ur comments,and BOOM internet dc! HELL!!! hate it when that happens!!

    okie i'll calm down now to rememeber what i posted mbakri! lol
    looool ya Damoon 3ala "hawanim gerden city" when i was there, my friends and i went to the beach, to get our feet soaked (hada 7adha!) and there they were, coming from i dont know where, 5 ladies, walkin side by side, hehehe just like a movie, wind blowing their sheilaat, walking head high and proud, lool, jaw il focus 3aleehom, in slow motion, it was cool! lol as u said, all for a good cause!

    Maysoon, HELL NO im not their recieptionist, the way u put it, "i just hope u're not their recieptionist" gives me the impression u dont have warm feelings for her.. i dont like her much anywy ( i know im mean!)..
    as for the accountant, which one?? Mohammed Yousif???
    hey where do u work.? if u dont mind me askin..

  9. MaySoon says:
    June 26, 2007 at 10:06 a.m.

    LOOL Romana, yah I don't like your receptionist, so I was like hope she's not Romana..lol

    Well to my understanding receptionists should be friendly and cheerful but I am sorry to say that she is NOT!! She is always giving me the attitude, and btw she never transfer me without disconnecting me first..lol so I started to contact Mohamed on his mobile phone directly to avoid speaking to her!

    I work for Carrier :o)

  10. Romana says:
    June 26, 2007 at 1:21 p.m.

    Maysoon, I FEEL YA!! i dont like her much either!!! i know about the attitude thing, she kinda likes to transmit it alot!!! manebeesh ingaremha, bs she honestly doesnot get any work done!
    Yalla ma3alina... cool, u work for Carrier... nice....

    so Mohammed eh!!! hate him hate him hate him HATE HIM! at least 4 now! lool, to tell u the truth i didnot talk to him, bs he's such an arrogant son of a b****** (7ram 3lash inseb fi his mom!!!) he's cute, not my type, bs mota3araf inno he's cute, o shaayef roo7a bi shakil mo7'eef, i hate il nas il hiki... humility is 7aja mish 7'atma 3aleh!!!

  11. MaySoon says:
    June 26, 2007 at 1:35 p.m.

    LOL I hate that type of people too..lol gosh 7ni nazleen gorma fel sha3b..lool but I tell you most accountants are that way...lol I used to work with one!!

    Khalas yalla m3ash ngarmo.. 3'er if I needed any thing I know where to call you but I don't know whom to ask for! :oD hehhhe indirect questions of what's your name but hey elly es2al ma ytohshi :op j/k wallahi.. feel free to get my number if you needed any thing :o)

  12. Romana says:
    June 26, 2007 at 2:02 p.m.

    thanks Maysoon, i'll call Carrier, and say, can i please talk to Maysoon, she has a blog, and lovely daughter called Meral, heyy i can actually find a way to contact you! lool your daughter gave you away! loool

    yea true, nazleen gorma fil sha3b!!! yalla inshalla Ramadan Jay greeb, o in3adlou il scale shwaya! lool

    thanks for the offer bta3 il call... so sweet of u, and i will if i need help =)

  13. MaySoon says:
    June 26, 2007 at 2:23 p.m.

    loool Romana, girl Maysoon is my real name too!!..lol :op

    LOL @ Ramadan jay loool yalla 7ala inshallah rabi ehdina o khalas .. wallahi i'm seriouse call any time :o)

  14. Romana says:
    June 26, 2007 at 3:48 p.m.

    looool 3ala 3'aba2i!!!
    inshalla ya rab yehdina o 7'las! loool o Ramadan Kareem, lool i just wanted to say it! looool

    hey call me anytime u want too... dont know how! loool but thanks again really, =)