ROMANA ON FIRE!!!

My dear fellow bloggers;

Yesterday at 9:30 pm, Tripoli Libya, electricity was cut off from Romana’s neighborhood, noting that it was more than 40 º C. The heat was unsustainable with ACs working, how about none?

Due to the insurmountable waves of heat, Romana’s brain cells were in a battle of Troy, and unfortunately a lot of damage was caused, and lot of our dearly beloved cells were lost!

A lot of sweat was shed, making it impossible for sleep to come Romana’s way, resulting in a sleepless hot sticky ANGRY night! To try and reduce the effect, Romana tried a variety of ways to make her night passable, for starters, she tried the old fanning theory, but that only made matters worse, as she was fanning herself with hot air. She then simply lost control, went to the bathroom, and literally hosed herself down with warm water! And it worked, but not for long, because as soon as the water evaporated, she needed another fix! Maybe having a shower would cool things down, so she did. But that didn’t have the long-lasting effect she was hoping for!

Conclusion: Itwas hot, I had NO SLEEP, Blood-shot eyes from lack of sleep! ANGRY, I had to dress up in the dark looking forward to the refugee of my office’s AC, BUT THERE IS NO AC!!! THEY ARE INSTALLING A NEW ONE! WHY!!! WHAT DID I DO WRONG!!! IM A VERY VERY NICE GIRL!!!!!! BOTTOM LINE: I’M IN A NASTY MOOD TODAY! SOOOOOO FREAAKKIINNG NASTYYYY SO BEWARE OF THE ANGRY AND THE RESTLESS ROMANA!!! IM ON FIRE! PUN INTENDED!
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • Twitter
  • RSS

9 Response to "ROMANA ON FIRE!!!"

  1. MaySoon says:
    June 20, 2007 at 10:42 a.m.

    Oh My GOOOOD! Sorry to hear about ur night!

    Last night when we were about to get to bed the electricity went off!! My husband was like NOOOO NOOOOOOOOO NOT TODAY NOT NOW...lol all of the neighbours (men of course) where out in the street every one trying to call "his connections" fel shareka el3ama lel kahrba2..lool after half an hr electricity was back.. phewwww the night was saved I couldn't imagine sleeping last night without AC, so alhamdolilah..

  2. Romana says:
    June 20, 2007 at 10:53 a.m.

    *crying,sobbing* they still havenot installed the new AC at work!! o shakelha 7reega zay ames il youm!!!! im going to inattef sha3riiiiii! im HONESTLY so happy for you that u slep with ACs on, u would've gone crazy if the electricity didnot come back!!! I DID!!! and you have Meral, that wouldnt have been easy! ao El7amdillah 3ala kol 7aja.. God is testing me, to see my faith (what am i blabbing on about!!!)

  3. DaMoon says:
    June 20, 2007 at 11:02 a.m.

    I AM GOING TO SHOOT SOMEONE TODAY, not because no AC's AROUND ME, but because of STUPID PPL AROUND ME, I am soooooooooooo pissseeddddddddd
    I feel for u romana
    I am going to write da nastiest blog about Emirates Airlines, they'r second worst on my list after Alitalia, I am sooooooo going to bitch about all of them and let the world know about how SHITTY OF A what they call "service" they provide,....OMG I'll blog about it after our safety meeting so bye now

  4. a_akak says:
    June 20, 2007 at 11:12 a.m.
    This comment has been removed by the author.
  5. a_akak says:
    June 20, 2007 at 11:25 a.m.

    ust to cool the mood in this blog as it seems to be heating up :P ...... In London it was raining at night VERY heavily and the weather was cool (not cold) so with the windows open you can feel the cool breeze :P that makes sleeping so much fun

    On another note, "Masayeb kawom 3ina kawom fawayed" so more heat means more AC units being sold :) which is good for some

    But with all honesty i really feel for you and insha allah the electricity wont fail :)

    Fe Aman Allah

  6. Romana says:
    June 20, 2007 at 11:42 a.m.

    WHAT IS WRONG WITH THE WORLD TODAY!!! The bird poopers CURSED US! lol Lebeeya, plz be nice to the birdies!!!! Let them poop, and thank them!
    I need a good poop = good weather sign, I sooo need it…

    isnt Alitalia closing down for sale Damoon?? AND I FEEL FOR U HOMIE! why the hell do they bother opening up services, if they cant provide any??? and why the hell are they all so condescending??? WE ARE BLOODY USIN THEIR SERVICES!! if it wasnot for us, THE CUSTOMERS, they wouldnot go a inch fwd!!! bloody suckers! so Damoon, BITCH ABOUT THEM, maybe that'll teach them a lesson!!

    a_akak: i hated u for a millisecond when u were describing the weather in london!!! its only when u showed that u were feelin sorry for me that i started likin u again!!! u tell me how cool the weather is, and im tellin u IM ROASTING AND SWEATIN like a pig, so how am supposed to like u ha ha ha??? lol but thanks a-akak li da3mik il ma3nawi! i need it!

  7. ho says:
    June 20, 2007 at 12:11 p.m.

    Ha Ha Ha (evil smile)
    Alhamdulilah yesterday we had our share of electricity cut off in the morning :D but at night Mmmmmmmmmmm I had my AC on 18 with the highest power the fan can blow, it was freezing :D
    I am sorry I am just hiki teasing you so don't id3i 3laya and the electricity cut of tonight
    yalla inshallah Rabi ma yi7romkomish min electricity :)

  8. DaMoon says:
    June 20, 2007 at 12:53 p.m.

    I bitched about them go read and if u have any more bitching to add feel free...lol

  9. Anonymous Says:
    June 21, 2007 at 6:59 p.m.

    20 mins,IT ?WAS HOT,i found myself in a bad shape.i was soaking in sweat.THAT WAS AWUFUL....
    I WILL FIX IT,as soon as i get my imaginary fortune i guess:)