Viewer Discretion is Advised, what u're about to see is just so damn cheesy, AND CUTE ! lol



The title is quite a clear indication to what you're about to see... however, no matter how cheesy and corny this all is, i still love every pic pasted! it took me time to upload all this, esp since internet in Libya.. trust me, not that fast! So cat lovers, this is for you...

Lebeeya, i know how much you miss Shalfuta, this post is dedicated to you... we raised 3 cats, and each one of them eventually ran away,... i guess they want to find their own way!!!(no we didnot torture them!is throwing them from a two-storey house balcony considered torturing? lol) i dont know..but its sooo heart-breaking.. our latest cat, we called him Kabambam , 2nd day of il 3eed il s3'eera he disappeared... we thought he'd be back by the afternoon, but apparently some cat whisked him away!!! That evil cat steeling queen (thats what a female cat is called apparently, or so google says!) so new rule in the house : no cats allowed!

So everyone, i share with you *drum roll plzzz* the cheesiest, corniest, tackiest, cutest, silliest,( im running out of comparative -est, verbs! ) pics u'll ever see, i present to you,CAT! *audience claps, i bow, blowing kisses to my beloved fans* im getting carried away... hehehe let me live my moment of fame! lol

ENJOOYYYY



Time is speeding by
We need to face what's coming

There maybe risks involved

we may need to face roadblocks

so stay alert

Share time with friends
Face challenges
Rememeber to laugh

Discover and make new friends
Above all,be ready for adventure

Stick together

Always have time to smell flowers (although this isnot a flower, yalla ma3alina!)D
Don't forget to relax and enjoy
And never forget to love those dearest to you

7'alas! why are you scrolling down???lol THE END! lol
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • Twitter
  • RSS

19 Response to "Viewer Discretion is Advised, what u're about to see is just so damn cheesy, AND CUTE ! lol"

  1. a_akak says:
    June 19, 2007 at 11:23 a.m.

    First & Foremost welcome to the blogosphere as we call it :) its always good to see new faces

    I am very sure thats its well documented throughout the blogs that i am not an animal lover actually anything but, however, I think cats are the lesser of two evils of animals and the pic are nice and I should applaud your patience with the super fast libyan connection to upload these pic so thanks

    Fe Aman Allah

  2. DaMoon says:
    June 19, 2007 at 11:28 a.m.

    Romana, let me introduce u to Ahmed...lol da winner of da first commentor on every freaking blog...lol he is a member of da nerds club other members are (mani, lost-libyan, happymoi)....:p

    so coming back to ur adorable post, made me say awwwwwwwww, ma7lahummmm elgantoshat enzmto zamt
    thanks for sharing sista

  3. Happymoi says:
    June 19, 2007 at 11:34 a.m.

    Cute.
    I do think that cats are cute but no way would i let one get near me..not a cat and for sure not a dog...im not an animal lover..in fact i may have a phobia of animals...i have lots of stories related to dogs and me and thing is no one ever understood why i scream at the top of my lungs when i see a dog..in canada that part of me was seen as odd..i think i dont mind having a white rabbit..i dont know why...lol

    LOL damoon: nerds club!! will u ever join it? i maye resign this year lol...lets hope i dont..lol

  4. Romana says:
    June 19, 2007 at 11:59 a.m.

    a_akak; thanks man for welcoming me to the "blogshpere", like to call it blogging world, its more human-like, sphere doesnot cover as much range plus its so mathematically related! lol
    and thank u,.. ur applaud is much much much appreciated it,anyone who's in libya will understand moshkelt il internet..

    Damoon; now u're my girl! lool guess what? i guess im going to beat him to his contest!!! lets go and search now for taza postaat! lool
    hehehe yea kittens and all cute newly borns are cute, min kittens li babies...

    happymoi: I would LOVE to read some of ur animal-related stories with you screamin at the top of ur lungs! lol that would be fun!
    white rabbit, lool, u'd have to follow him around, they never stay at one place...and dont be fooled, THEY HAVE CLAWS! hehehe ok i guess my mission is accomplished here, rabbits included among other animals in ur phobia list! lol

    thanks all for commenting =)

  5. DaMoon says:
    June 19, 2007 at 12:28 p.m.

    lol yallah happymoi share with us, I could see da Canadians giving u da weird look cuz they'r such dog lovers
    I personally love animals in general, had a dog ismah lucky, mat ya nari..lol I had a bunny Mocca, I had to let go of him cuz he was pooping all over da place..lol I had a cat bianca I took it from my sis maysoon but then I forgot to feed her then I gave it away, it was a sick cat anyway, I got another kitten that I couldn't keep o tawa jaitni elhabla 3li baby tiger....I've noticed everyone gets so attached to their animals laken I dont!!! I don't get attached to ppl either...lol my cousin thinks I have a stone not a heart! meh! gotta go eat lunch

  6. MaySoon says:
    June 19, 2007 at 12:31 p.m.

    HOW CUTE ..:o) sa7iti for sharing ya 7anna!

  7. a_akak says:
    June 19, 2007 at 1:07 p.m.

    DaMoon!!!! you still spreading those rumors?? not sure why but our friend DaMoon has a thing about Nerds, which i think has something to do with her childhood? I can picture her with teeth braces and those V thick glasses lol or like "Ugly Betty" if you have seen it lol ...... but she is a wonderful person (see i can be nicer :P)

    anyway, blog world it is, Enjoy as its fun :)

    Fe Aman Allah

  8. Lebeeya says:
    June 19, 2007 at 1:45 p.m.

    Awwwwwwwwww Romana, the pictures are so adorable. I just want to squeeze & kiss them all.

    Thank you so much for sharing, and thanks for dedicating this post to me. I really miss Shalfuta. I am sure you understand how it feels since you had your own cats that left you without a warning.

  9. DaMoon says:
    June 19, 2007 at 1:49 p.m.

    Ahmed, I wish I was a nerd....lol something to brag about, but nope!

  10. Lebeeya says:
    June 19, 2007 at 1:50 p.m.

    DaMoon.......... I can picture her with teeth braces and those V thick glasses lol or like "Ugly Betty" if you have seen it lol ......

    Akak, when you were younger, I am sure you looked like Steve Urkel! lol

    Sorry, I have to defend Damoon's ass. Sisterhood. Libyanhood. bloghood. Girl power!!!

  11. Romana says:
    June 19, 2007 at 2:07 p.m.

    u're most welcome Lebeeya, something to ease your pain... =)

    I just followed up on the braces and glasses story... seems like our friend who is calling everyone a nerd, is one himself..who else would study and graduate from "Subsea Pipeline Engineer"... no offense man, on the contrary, Mashalla Mashalla 3aleek, im really proud that we have such a sucessful man, we is = Libyans.. but u're a graduate of a major i've never heard of!!! so who's the nerd here??? im with Lebeeya... u can call us a Feminist Sect or something!

  12. DaMoon says:
    June 19, 2007 at 2:16 p.m.

    *feeling all superior to ahmed* giving him da "la la la laaaaaaaaaaa look" moot fe mkanik bash mara tania tgool 3lia kalma hiki wala hiki rahu 3ndi group saga3 :p ;p :p :p....lol jk

  13. Happymoi says:
    June 19, 2007 at 2:36 p.m.

    ana wa a7'i 3ala ibn 3ami wa ana wa ibn 3ami 3ala al 3a'reeb

    looooooooooooooool

    beshwaya 3ala akak (inside reason: i cant live without his barakat) looooooooooooooooool:P

  14. Romana says:
    June 19, 2007 at 2:37 p.m.

    ta3rfi damoon ya benti inti looooooooooooooooooooool wra loooooooooooooooooooooooooool wra loooooooooooooooooooooooooooool tani!!!! in7ess fi ahmed tla3 yejri...he wont even check my blog anymore!!! ya-ya sisterhood! loool

  15. Happymoi says:
    June 19, 2007 at 2:38 p.m.

    and about my stories i will blog about them soonnnn..lol..i have way too many!!

  16. Romana says:
    June 19, 2007 at 2:39 p.m.

    happymoi IM WAITING bi shaw9 wa 7amas!

  17. Anonymous Says:
    June 19, 2007 at 9:40 p.m.

    ooooooh i love cats and these are freakin CUTE...and the comments under the pics are lovely.
    thanks a lot.

    who said cheezy, nah not at all

  18. a_akak says:
    June 19, 2007 at 10:43 p.m.

    Sorry for the late reply

    LOL, I find it funny that you have not heard of a “pipeline” or a “pipeline engineer” but to be honest I am not surprised as you won’t be the first (or last) as it is a very niche and lucrative part of engineering …………………. As for the “Nerd”, After finishing university and looking back “I WISH I WAS THE BIGGEST NERD” as I see where the “Nerds” are in life with respect to work and career and I see where I am (al-hamid lil-allah 3ala kul shai) but they are better off in Life, anyway, who am I to stand against “girl power”? so I will gracefully leave you girls :P as they say "ina kaydahuna la 3adeem" ....... take care

    fe aman allah

  19. Romana says:
    June 20, 2007 at 8:13 a.m.

    looooooooooool morning A-Akak: i loved the "ان كيدهن لعظيم " part!!!! Lebeeya, Damoon, i guess we are ready to take on the world now!! lets start planning...which country should we start conquering????? loool hey u guys, its wednesday today right? I DIDNOT HAVE ANY SLEEP! so if i said something that is soo out of context, ITS NOT ME, ITS MY HORMONES! loool cheerrzzzzz