MYTH!!!!


My Hands on the steering wheel, wind blowing my hair from all the speed, enjoying the warmth of the sun on my skin... UUFFFF...*ring ring* stupid mobile, let me finish my fantassyy!!!
Since im interrupted, let me tell u the the real thing...hair never blows away from my face,it actually blows into my face, getting stuck to my lipgloss, if you find a girl struggling with her hair and her hands on the highway with her windows open, and extremely pissed off, then you know who you're looking at!now lets go to the warmth of the sun...its never enjoyable! its either HOT AND BURNING my skin, or a little bit cloudy... so all those TV ads with hot girls in cars, il sha3er tayyer, basma 3areeda showing her super white teeth... its all just a , well-directed short movie! I drive, and i drive a lot, so if u think that maybe i didnot try, i did.. it just NEVER works! everything we believe is media induced anyway, what made me think in the first place that i can live my own tv ad??
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • Twitter
  • RSS

6 Response to "MYTH!!!!"

  1. piccolina says:
    June 14, 2007 at 7:27 p.m.

    lool that was soo true , u know it's like i wanna be like that thing i saw on Tv but guess what ?? NO !!lol
    and OMG i can't believe how the mobile always rings the wrong time !! does that happen to u too ??
    nice blog haboba
    keep it up sweetie
    " big smile "
    salamat

  2. Hiba says:
    June 14, 2007 at 9:44 p.m.

    (the mobile always rings the wrong time)It is happiend to me too Piccolina.

    That was so nice Romana,and good luck with other writing..

  3. Weldemdina says:
    June 14, 2007 at 10:27 p.m.

    just make sure your eyes fixed on the road not on your mobile or the bilboards at the motorway /highway :o)

  4. Romana says:
    June 17, 2007 at 8:21 a.m.

    Thank you guys so much,you all managed to spread a big smile on my face.
    Piccolina: when does the mobile ring at the right time? lool its always there, but when u DONT need it! lol

    Lovelyhibo: thanks for your the encouragement... means a lot to a new blogger a.k.a ME!

    Weldemdina: hehehe dont worry...my eyes are always fixed on something.. 5% the cars on the road :), 25% the road, 30% my hair, 40% my lip gloss!!!! so im always busy! loool


    thanks again all

  5. MaySoon says:
    June 17, 2007 at 9:17 a.m.

    LOL I enjoyed reading your Myth Romana, and welcome to the blog world :oD have fun blogging ;o)

  6. ibeebarbie says:
    June 17, 2007 at 5:21 p.m.

    Salam Romana,
    I love this myth. It's definitely a truth for me as I've tried this dricing in the sun with the top down waiting for the hair to be beautifully blowing in the breeze, to only land stuck to my lipgloss and more importantly to my eyes thus making it most difficult to drive. =)