Jeel il Sobaat!




I was just reading Lebeeya's latest post, and i so relate to what she has written!
I am the eldest of 4, a brother and 2 sisters, in that order. My brother was always a shortie little thing, so cute, and i always was the one to take the calls and decide what to play, with what games and when, especially since the age difference isnt that vast... only 1 year and 7 months, but i towered,was always a tall kid (ironic dont u think?! ohh it isnot ironic yet! lol u have to finish the paragraph and u will know why its ironic! lol)... tab3an i was always afraid my dearly beloved brother wont grow more than he did...which was quite short for an average young man... well little did i know... he didnot just compensate on the growth, he can give tips and bonuses now! i wont scare u now and tell u he's a gigantic 3 meters tall freak, no, not to that extent, but he just GREEEEEEEEWWW! Mashalla mashalla mashalla , tawa na7'dah b3een walla 7aja! and the sudden growth entailed FEET growth as well!!! 45, he's only 19 and his shoe size is 45!!!

You know how veggies are so abnormal in our time, everything is twice, and trice larger than its original size, all due to greenhouses (they really feed those veggies, dont they?!)That’s what i think happened to my bro... he probably invested his pocket money in 7'emet sobaat, and went there instead of his football practice or his swimming... i always wondered why he had so much soil and mud on his feet! lool naaah just kidding,just screwing with ya...hmmmmmmmmm, *romana trying to think* but he did have mud and soil on his feet!!! *romana shocked at this realization!!!*
that's the only logical explanation i can present for nowadays growth epidemic!
care for a more reasonable explanation? plz, do share!

ps: im still tall, not as tall as my once-so-short-bro, lol, but 173 is good for a human being dont u think?! lol
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • Twitter
  • RSS

8 Response to "Jeel il Sobaat!"

  1. ibeebarbie says:
    June 17, 2007 at 5:28 p.m.

    Salam Romana,
    It's almost as if one night you went to sleep and the next morning you woke up next to the Jolly Green Giant, huh? :-)

    By the way, I saw on your profile you were reading the Secret. Did you finish it yet? I saw this on DVD and it was a little weird, but by far my most favorite ever.

  2. PH says:
    June 17, 2007 at 6:57 p.m.

    I'm exactly like you I was tall compared to others of my generation one I was younger, but then stopped growing :(. My brother was the opposite ..... now he is taller. I think thats the way it goes some do most of the growth at a younger age while others grow at an older age and from what I've seen those who grow up at an older age end up taller ....... thats just my observation...

    salaam

  3. Lebeeya says:
    June 17, 2007 at 7:08 p.m.

    Great to know my post inspired yours :)

    I wonder if your brother is as huge as mine?! Maybe we can have some kind of competition :P

    I find it amazing how my brothers grew overnight, its like hey we were the same height yesterday, how come you are a lot taller today?

    My shoe size is 43 :) and I am a little taller than you. Aren't girls supposed to be small, cute a petite? What happened to all that? Now I know who to blame; the greenhouse!

  4. DaMoon says:
    June 18, 2007 at 8:29 a.m.

    LOL wow!!!...lol ok Romana u really have to join Lebeeya's club for above 170 cm gurlz, inshallah I'll join within 2 yrs "cuz I am still growin"....NOT!!!!
    I am not as tall as I used to be "I am shrinking" :'( I don't know what I am doing wrong, but seriously there is something wrong with me...lol
    rabe u7fud ur brozerz o etawelhum kaman o kaman, "Libya in need for tall guys" ...lol cuz as u probably notice around u, Libyan men rn't that tall :)

  5. Brave Heart says:
    June 18, 2007 at 10:19 a.m.

    nooo damoon i'm 179, i think lebeeya and roman should join libyan basket ball team

  6. MaySoon says:
    June 18, 2007 at 11:03 a.m.

    Oh man you will be looking for me if I stood next to you girls..lol I have always been the short petite one :o(

  7. Romana says:
    June 18, 2007 at 11:17 a.m.

    heelllosss
    ibeebarbie: the secret, and what a secret it is eh? i honeslty dont know what to make of it, i still have a couple of pages left. It is a good book,and in it there is a lot of wisdom, but dont you think it clashes some of our islamic beliefs? as in we believe in 3elm il 3'eeb o 9adar o il maktoob, no? but in the book it is stressed that what ever you wish for you can get, if u want to marry that guy u will if u believe u will, and in islam we dont have that... if u were poor today,pennyless, and imagine u r driving a 100,000$ ferrari the next day, u will get it if u believe that u will get it... and so many other things... i believe in miracles, cos Allah creates them, but when humans create miracles, what would you call that???
    i would love to watch the movie, i might get a different prespective from that i have on the book...

    what do you think??

  8. Romana says:
    June 18, 2007 at 11:33 a.m.

    hey Ph: hehehehe it is true, for some reason us girls are always taller when we are younger when compared to you boys... how tall are you?

    Lebeeya: ur shoe size is 43...yea yea i remember that u commented on unavalability of shoes your size in one of ur posts... well my feet arenot petite or by far girly, im proud to say i wear 40. lol.. i know 43 is way harder to find, but even here in libya most places concentrate on the small and girly feet! WHO THE HELL WEARS A SHOE SIZE OF 35???? are they
    under-developed, or malnutritioned??? so its a chore to find lovely shoes... but i can squeez my feet into 39s granted my feet will hurt and swell, ofcourse with strict no walking policy!! so sweets, im no cinderella either (quoting u)!!!! *romana stares at her feet, with a tearful face* lol

    Damoon : looooool u're one funny girl!!! and yeah, wats wrong with those guys?? we do have a height problem in libya... NOT COOL! i couldnt care less though, dnt like libyan men all that much... not really a fan!! but they should try my 7'emet il sobat theory, dont u agree? loool

    Brave-heart: yea, that's a cool idea, loool, hey Lebeeya, what do u think? should we join a basketball team? although i never liked it much as a sport...

    Maysoon: im sure you look beautiful with ur shortie-petite figure... you have a beautiful baby daughter, Inshalla ya rab yo7fod halik..Mashalla mashalla (gooli mashalla m3ay) lol and u know what, petite girls have always been the more graceful ones, seems like we are always not in sync with our bodies!!!

    thank you all for posting