Mashalla...now that's talent!!!

I'm still pissed off, and im still hot (not that hot! lol the disgusting/sticky/angry/weather hot), but i thought hey what the heck... live with it o 7'las, no choice! (za3matik i reached a
ground-breaking conclusion! awenna
!)
so i was checkin my flash desk, wanted to clean it from all the clutter, and found the following... and everytime i see it, i go, MASHALLA MASHALLA MASHALLA 3ala il talent illi 3endah...check it out, and u'll see what i'm talking about...

From me to you, tra laaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa ( i needed loon fray7i sayfi shwaya)

ps: plz note that these are mere drawings, paint o 7'las, well that and the TALENT Allah has bestowed on him!


More chalk drawings from Julian Beever. Scroll down slowly and stop at each new frame. Incredible!!!!! Julian Beever is an English artist who's famous for his art on the pavement of England, France, Germany, USA, Australia and Belgium ..... Beever gives to his drawings an amazing 3D illusion.





People are actually avoiding walking in the "hole"



The image below has been taken from a wrong angle:
Remember, both his feet in reality are flat on the pavement
Politicians Meeting Their End
World's Biggest Fly-Spray
T his drawing of a Rescue was to be viewed using an inverting mirror

Make Poverty History drawing from the side(40 ft long)

Spiderman to the rescue
Batman and Robin to the rescue(SO COOL)

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • Twitter
  • RSS

8 Response to "Mashalla...now that's talent!!!"

  1. Lebeeya says:
    June 20, 2007 at 3:53 p.m.

    Mashallah! Amazing stuff. They say everyone has a hidden talent, so maybe I am also artistic bas mazal i havent discovered it. I can imagine myself drawing mbatin or bazeen on sidewalks :)

    lol @ awenna :) have you lived fil khaleej? Do you say 7ashaaa? :)

  2. DaMoon says:
    June 20, 2007 at 3:53 p.m.

    WOW mashallah, can actually someone be this talented???? why wasn't I born talented? and blessed with any talent something that makes me famous, I am not asking for a huge talent, freak! I can't sing, I can't draw, I can't write poems, I can't play any musical instrument, not even a freaking darboka!!!! I think I am going to committ sucide I feel so worthless, I need my fiancee to get back to tell me that I am beautiful....lol *da low selfesteem talk"...lol

  3. Anonymous Says:
    June 20, 2007 at 5:25 p.m.

    WOOW o 7'alas mashaalah..hadi TALENT mesh talent and i was happy i can do a 3D curve lol..ya 7eshmty

    you ARE pretty funny i noticed :D

  4. Romana says:
    June 20, 2007 at 5:59 p.m.

    Hey y'all,
    Lebeeya: it is amazin isnt it??? nope i have never lived fil 7'aleej, but of my ex-closest friend lived there.. i guess i adopted it from her! its so funny u know, that u mentioned that... cos no one ever noticed, and i use it a lot... and another funny thing how friends يصبغو على بعض... intersting eh?

    Damoon: ta3rfi 7aja ya far7'a inti, lool i thougth THE VERY SAME THING!!! i was gonna post it on this post, but i was like, naah fekik ya romana tawa ye7sabook mish shakra Rabbik... bs honestly... any min il a7'er copy/paste il klam illi golteeh!!! i dont want to be famous either, was never my thing to have ppl know me... they end up knowing who u r anyway, il bnat ileebiyat mashalla 3alehom yhanou ta3rfi... yfasefsook min rasik li sassik... btw i learned all the libyan slang i use in my every day life from uni...what a thing to learn eh?
    HEY at least u HAVE fiancee
    (Inshalla ya Rab y7'aleekom li ba3d o yahneekom) to boost urself ego!!! il naas il 3azeba illi
    7aletna shino ydeerou, notice i used "3azeba" mish "3anes" lool

    ema: I KNOW! mashalla o 3ala fekra ema, mish bs talent, u need to be a real smart ass to be able to draw something like that... measure the angles, and all... wow o 7'las...
    im funny?? thanks man! means a lot to me...

    loool peace yo 4 today... its 6pm, and im still at work... IM HUNGRY! have to go..

    cheerzzz o mwahaat lekonna ya 7elwat...

  5. Happymoi says:
    June 21, 2007 at 12:52 a.m.

    Amazing-Mashallah!! lol @ u damoon..i cant play any insruments either not even a darbooka so never feel alone looooooooool...hehe...
    at least u can dance haha:P

  6. DaMoon says:
    June 21, 2007 at 8:36 a.m.

    LOL Romana, inshallah gher ekhalso feek overtime ga3da mga3mza la sa3a 6pm...lol ma3ndnash benwet uga3do bara el7osh ...lol and thanks for da sisterly support I needed to hear I ain't alone, o ama 3zbette elli tetkalmi 3lihum o inte ga3da mafgasteesh men eda7iya!!!!!

  7. Romana says:
    June 21, 2007 at 8:53 a.m.

    looool, dont worry, thats the best policy in this company, they pay u overtime... hahahaha and lool 3ala " ma3ndnash benwet uga3do bara el7osh " and scared as well!!! u know why?? cos i say the same thing to my friends... actually i even use it in a wider context, i always say silly things like 'm3andaash bnat y7'oshou lil 7amaam" " ma3andnaash bnat yogfou barra il baab" o silly silly things... just for the laugh... bdeeti t7'awfi fiya ya bent!!!

    heheh i sounded desperate didnt i fi 7kayet "3azeba" eh? lool

  8. DaMoon says:
    June 21, 2007 at 9:31 a.m.

    be very scared...lol very very scared